1. We collect only the minimum information required to complete your order.
2. Our site offers optional registration that facilitates access to order history and order tracking. We also offer order submission without registration.
3. We never share any customer information with third parties. ( please read below only when it requires by law )
4. We adhere to industry standards to assure data security. Strong SSL encryption is used to secure all communications containing personal information.
5. We adhere to industry standards in securing customer information – we are PCI compliant.
7. We use web server logs to analyze web site performance and guide our development efforts. Web server logs do not contain any customer information.
Collection of your Personal Information
www.LuxDeli.com may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. If you purchase www.LuxDeli.com products and services, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to complete the purchase transaction. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by www.LuxDeli.com. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the www.LuxDeli.com website.
Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose personally identifiable information or personally sensitive data through www.LuxDeli.com public message boards, this information may be collected and used by others.
www.LuxDeli.com encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from www.LuxDeli.com so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. www.LuxDeli.com is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the www.LuxDeli.com website.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.